Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bright Paper Leaves (Collage as of November 22)


Bright Paper Leaves (Collage as of November 22)
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Today I finally had a chance to work on this collage again, which I started on November 10th. The idea for this piece came from the view of the bright red blueberry leaves against my back porch, and from some red and orange paper that my daughter saved for me. Today I added leaves, which was challenging. Static electricity was making the pieces of paper stick to me, to the table, and to the scissors as I cut out the shapes. And as always, I managed to get glue on my hands. But I had a great time, and it put a big smile on my face to think that just when the trees are losing their leaves, I am busy pasting them back on

No comments: