Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mountain Daydreams at Starbucks


Mountain Daydreams at Starbucks
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Today started with an early morning run to Logan Airport for a drop-off, but first, a quick stop for coffee at Starbucks before getting on the highway. The purpose of the stop was caffeine, but it was also fun to see my art on the wall. These mountain landscapes were done with acrylic paint used as water media. My paintings have been on display since the beginning of October, and in fact the show ends tomorrow. When I hung the paintings a few weeks ago, I didn't take any pictures because the cafe was too crowded and I felt too rushed. But today at 6:20 AM, Starbucks was pretty quiet, so I let my coffee cool while I took a few minutes to take some quick pictures of the show.

No comments: