Sunday, May 01, 2011

Morning Light in New Hampshire (Posterized Photo)


Morning Light in New Hampshire (Posterized Photo)
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Tonight I am re-publishing this posterized version of a photo that I took back in 2009 of the woods on campus at the University of New Hampshire at Durham. I created this version back in late December of 2009 and used it as a reference photo for a painting. I am going to include the posterized photos in my upcoming art show of New England landscapes. In fact, this very image is framed, in my studio, and today I packed it up for the show. I have been searching for this in my photostream and although I can find it in iPhoto on my computer, I can't seem to find the posterized version published here. So this may be a duplication, but I am uploading it again tonight. After losing too much time searching my Flickr photostream for it, I just decided to upload it again and add it to the set of photos that are in the show. I am using Flickr's sets and collections to make an online version of the art show for far-flung friends and family.

No comments: