Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sunset from Lynch Park

Sunset from Lynch Park by randubnick
Sunset from Lynch Park, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.
This is a photo that I took at Lynch Park on Wednesday, around 4:20 PM. We were out doing errands, including a stop at the Beverly Cove Community Center to pick up fish from our fish CSA By then, the air was chilly and it was already getting dark, but we were minutes away from the park, so we stopped to walk the dog. The minute I parked the car, I saw this sunset and I was glad we came. Our dog seemed to agree, suddenly becoming uncharacteristically bouncy and playful in the sand. She is a 14-year-old Schipperke, and that doesn't happen very often, so it was clear that we had made the right decision. I took this photo from the beach in the cove, looking west, back toward downtown Beverly. Tonight I used iPhoto to do some basic editing and cropped the photo to get this composition.

No comments: