Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Bouquet for My Daughter (with Prisma Filter)


My beloved Prisma app has been out of commission for over a month, on both my iPhone and my iPad. The app has been effectively frozen and useless. Messages back and forth with the Prisma app folks has been to no avail; it is a "known issue" with the latest iOS upgrade. My latest message was yesterday and they are (still) looking into it.  Today, I was whining about this to my daughter.  So she fiddled around with the app on my phone and presto, chango, she got it to work. Then she managed the same little miracle on my iPad.  Does she have some kind of magic touch, like the Fonz had with the jukebox? Or was this a big coincidence? Did the Prisma folks fix the problem just as my daughter picked up my phone? Maybe, but I prefer to believe that my daughter is magic.  (Well, she is.) The image is a bouquet that I photographed a few months ago, modified today with my newly resurrected Prisma filter.

No comments: