Sunday, September 27, 2020

Flowers for a Sweet Year (Digital Drawing)



This drawing is the last frame of a video that I was trying to create today, for Yom Kippur. I was using the Procreate app on my iPad, which captures a stroke-by-stroke video as you draw.  Things were going well and I was about three-quarters through my drawing when I realized that the video function suddently wasn't working.   But I decided to finish the drawing anyway.  (I think this might be a glitch due to an update, and I am in contact with Procreate help.) Meanwhile, here's the drawing. Flowers for a Sweet Year, with sunflowers for long life, roses for love, cone flowers for health, and forget-me-nots.  (And that apple tree and the bees through the window.) Sending this out to wish everyone a sweet year ahead.

No comments: