Friday, January 27, 2023

Trumpet Vine for Marcia (Painting as of January 27, 2023)



Here is my painting as it looks today.  I have been working on the background color and am finally pretty happy with it. That was quite a struggle over the past few days I would love to say that this is finished, but can only say that it is very close.  This is the basic painting. I don't plan to make any major changes.  But I can see areas that need to be fixed, little lines gone awry, etc. You might not even notice some of them on screen. Although the changes are tiny, they make a difference in the aggregate.  So I will continue to make those changes as I prepare this painting for mailing out. I plan to post one last time, with changes made, before I send it to my long-lost friend Marcia.

No comments: