Saturday, February 25, 2023

Snowfall (Digital Woodcut) 2023



I haven't posted in a while. Over the past week or so, I have uploaded new operating systems to my iPhone, iPad, and Mac. All of this was a bit bumpy, but upgrading my Mac meant I also had to get a new version of Painter, moving from 2019 to 2023 versions.  Finally was able to install Painter 2023 yesterday. So this image is a photo of our recent snowfall, with posterizing an woodcut effects added with my brand new Painter program.  The program is so new to me that I couldn't even find the "crop" tool, so I had to crop the image in iPhoto. And things are still bumpy: for example, Flickr can't seem to upload directly from my photos on the Mac. But I am happy to be able to use Painter again and eager to learn. . . 

No comments: