Friday, December 30, 2005

Tree at Night, Boston Museum of Fine Arts


Tree at Night, Boston Museum of Fine Arts
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Tonight I drove to Boston with Heather to the Museum of Fine Arts. At we walked into the museum, I admired the trees near the entrance, back-lit against a white wall. But we were rushing. We needed to grab something to eat, then catch the exhibit on cubism before our assigned entry time to the Ansel Adams exhibit. So I didn't stop to take a picture. Both exhibits were amazing, amazing, amazing! (For me, a really great art show makes me eager to make art myself as soon as I get home!) Anyway, it was getting late when we left the MFA, but when we passed those back-lit trees again, I took a quick picture with my phonecam. After I loaded the image into my computer, I adjusted the contrast and cropped the image to improve the composition. And here it it.

No comments: