Thursday, March 30, 2006

Park Benches, Lynch Park


Park Benches, Lynch Park
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Today at noon, we took the dogs to Lynch Park here in Beverly, Massachusetts. At first glance, Lynch Park looks like a typical city park, until you realize that it is bounded by water on three sides! It has park benches, of course, like those you might see in any city park, except that they are placed so you can sit and watch the ocean. Although I did take a few pictures today, I prefer this one, which I took with my phonecam around this time last year. I think this picture captures the feeling of being at Lynch Park on an early spring day, before the trees leaf out. So tonight, I cropped it for the sake of the composition and here it is. Rest a minute and enjoy the view.

No comments: