Thursday, March 23, 2006

Quiet Day at CarrickFergus Castle, Northern Ireland


Quiet Day at CarrickFergus Castle, Northern Ireland
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Tonight Mel was watching a movie set in Belfast called Mickybo and Me. It looked like a great movie, so I joined him. Some of the scenes were shot in towns in the Belfast area near the coast, including CarrickFergus. After the movie, I found a photo taken at the CarrickFergus Castle during my first trip to Belfast, but the original photo didn't have quite as clear a view of the castle because there were several tourists on the sidewalk. I opened the image in Painter IX, and with some cutting, some pasting, and some digital pastel, I managed to convince three tourists to kindly clear the sidewalk, but I decided to leave the little black dog where he was.

No comments: