Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Crop of Amazing Petunias


Crop of Amazing Petunias
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

A few weeks ago, I used my phonecam to take some pictures at a wonderful garden store in Marblehead. Among the photos was a picture of some pretty terrific petunias. But later when I looked closely at the image, I saw some little problems here and there, effects of the summer heat. Besides, the composition was not balanced. Tonight I came across the image again, and still loved those petunias. So first I tried a little digital editing in Painter IX which was alright, but does NOT appear here, because I decided to crop the image instead. (One of the benefits of my new phonecam is that you can do that without losing clarity.) So this is a crop of amazing petunias, exactly as they came out of the camera.

No comments: