Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Looking Up at Zakim Bridge (Posterized Photo)


Looking Up at Zakim Bridge (Posterized Photo) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Tonight I came across the photos I took on a recent trip into Boston, and found another photo of the Zakim Bridge. I love that bridge, but even when I have the chance to be a passenger so I can take pictures, it is hard to get a good photo. But I keep trying! In this case, I used my phonecam to take this photo from the passenger's seat of my daughter's car, through a rain-splattered window, looking right up at the bridge. I was interested in the angle, the pattern of the cables, and the pattern of the raindrops. I posterized the photo to see what it would look like, and here it is. But I like the original version too, so I will post it tomorrow.

No comments: