Friday, April 06, 2007

Shrubs with Pink Branches


Shrubs with Pink Branches Originally uploaded by randubnick

This is a photo I took today with my phonecam. I was leaving Barnes & Noble and about to start the car when I looked up and noticed that the shrubs directly in front of me had beautiful pink branches. (I must have seen those shrubs when I parked the car, but I was in a hurry and didn't stop to look.) I loved the color, and the pattern of the branches against the the wall, so I got out of the car and took a couple of photos with my phonecam. Tonight I cropped one of the pictures to get the composition I wanted. Are branches against a wall important somehow? Not particularly, not even if they are a wonderful pink color. But what is important is remembering to stop and look at the world. If you pay attention, you might see something amazing.

No comments: