Monday, November 12, 2007

Yellow Leaves (Digitally Modified and Posterized)


Yellow Leaves (Digitally Modified and Posterized) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Over the weekend, lots and lots yellow leaves like these started falling, and came down fast and thick. Maybe it was the cold weather. I came out to the driveway one morning and found my car covered with yellow leaves, and had to clean the car off as just as if it had snowed. This will be a lot of raking, but these leaves are beautiful, so I have been taking a few pictures with my phonecam. These are maple leaves, even though they are almost all yellow this year. Tonight I cropped this image from one of the photos. The leaves were looking a big tattered, so I opened the image in Painter and cleaned up some holes and tears with digital pastel. Then I posterized the image, and here it is.

No comments: