Sunday, December 14, 2008

Landscape with Four Shapes


Landscape with Four Shapes (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

It is actually two o'clock in the morning on the 15th, but I just finished working on a big project due tomorrow morning, so I am up. This is my first chance to make art today, so I did a quick sketch just now on my laptop Paint program. I created four shapes, then used the "paint bucket" tool to create four colors in a hurry. I did a little work with the digital brush to refine the shapes, and then cropped the image in Microsoft's photo editor to get this composition. I am glad I stayed up for five more minutes to do this! I am using this site's "time-travel feature" to post this on the 14th of December. I like the little digital image, but more important is the fact that I somehow found a little time to make art "today," even if today was officially over two hours ago!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Randi,
You are amazing! It is so wonderful how you fit your art into everyday. I really like the colors in this picture.