Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heart Shaped Box as of July 12, 2009


Heart Shaped Box as of July 12, 2009
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

I had to drop some things off at the studio this morning, so I decided to stay and spend an hour working on this project, a heart-shaped box that I am covering with decoupage and collage designs. I was very motivated to work on the inside of the box top, an area that I just started working on last time, so that's where I began. The work is going fast on that part because the pieces are larger, but also because at the beginning, it is much easier to fit pieces together. Then I continued filling in some gaps in the gold area around the perimeter of the box, and also fit a few pieces into the red interior of the box.  Even though (especially because) the rest of the day was hectic, I am glad I managed to fit in a little time to make art.

No comments: