Sunday, October 11, 2009

Heart Shaped Box as of October 11, 2009


Heart Shaped Box as of October 11, 2009
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

I went to the studio this morning to work on this project, a heart-shaped box that I am covering with decoupage and collage patterns made from printed metallic ribbon. Most of the work today was done on the inside of the top of the box, shown in the photo. I am using one ribbon pattern, but it is very complex, with pink, orange, fuschia, and purple worked into it. But it reads as pink. I did a little work on the bottom surface of the box, too. I am decorating it with floral decoupage around the edges, and you can see some of the little floral areas in this picture. I also made a little progress on the red area in the interior of the box (not visible in this photo). I worked for a little over an hour, and I wanted to keep going, but I had to stop.

1 comment:

Minka said...

Would you consider posting phot0(s) of the ribbon(s)?