Friday, October 23, 2009

Heart Shaped Box as of October 23, 2009 (Top & Bottom)


Heart Shaped Box as of October 23, 2009 (Top & Bottom)
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This morning I went to the studio to work on this collage and decoupage project. This heart-shaped box once held a Mother's Day gift from my daughter. I am covering it with patterns cut from printed metallic ribbons. One of the areas I worked on today was the bottom of the box, which is going to be primarily brown, with floral areas around the edge. I want the pattern on the bottom of the box to echo the pattern on the top. Today I continued to focus on the middle area, starting by covering up the text describing the product that came inside the box ( perfume, lotion, etc. from Clinique). I also worked on the interior of the box, which I plan to show here tomorrow. . . .

No comments: