Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dance with Me (Final Cut)


Dance with Me (Final Cut)
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Lately, life has been very busy, and I haven't had time to use the Brushes app on my iPad. But tonight I took advantage of a brief break in the action to do what makes me happy. I have dance steps on my mind from the moves in my new Zumba class today, so I thought I would use that as my inspiration. (Dancing also makes me happy!) I was going for a light-hearted mood in this little sketch, so I used bright colors and chose some of the options in Brushes that let you draw in stripes and polka dots. I called this version a "final cut" because I cropped the image after I transferred it into iPhoto. (The format is predetermined in Brushes.) So here's a little happy dance, posted on the day the miners in Chile were rescued.

1 comment:

Minka said...

Nice design for Spoonflower.