Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Daydream Actions


October Daydream Actions
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a stroke-by-stroke video of the digital sketch I posted yesterday. I used the Brushes app in my iPad to draw an October landscape. Brushes also captures each stroke while you draw and you can export these "actions" as a video. But I had some problems with the process in this case. For some reason, the little video stopped short, before the drawing was completed, and at a pretty awkward point. I had decided not to post it, but decided to try something I learned recently at my one-on-one lessons at the Apple Store. I had already made the file into a Quick-Time movie, so I dragged it into iMovie. Then I added the image of the finished drawing to the end of the movie, and it worked, so here it is.

No comments: