Friday, October 14, 2011

Hand Picked Bouquet

Hand Picked Bouquet by randubnick
Hand Picked Bouquet, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

While I was at Long Hill Gardens yesterday to get vegetables from the Food Project (a CSA), everyone was invited to cut some flowers from "Field of Flowers," right next to the CSA's herb garden. Their flowers there are usually for sale, but because frost will come soon and there are still a lot of flowers, bouquets would be free for the taking. Even though it was raining, it sounded like fun, so I spent about ten minutes taking pictures and cutting flowers. Let me tell you that it isn't easy to do both, especially on a rainy day. But I had a good time and a nice bouquet to show for it. I took some pictures of my bouquet on Thursday night. Tonight I edited this one to get the effect I wanted, soft light and soft edges.

No comments: