Sunday, December 02, 2012

Grid with X-Pattern

Grid with X-Pattern by randubnick
Grid with X-Pattern, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.
This has been a crazy weekend but tonight I took a few minutes to experiment with a iPhone app that I downloaded a few weeks ago. The app is called "Papers" and it is basically a tool form creating handwritten notes and basic diagrams and sketches that can be e-mailed. Its much more basic that Brushes, my favorite drawing app on iPhone. But what Papers has that is unique is the chance to choose backgrounds that simulate different kinds of paper. One of the choices is graph paper (which I love) so tonight I tried out the app by making this little digital pattern. I had to do a little digital cleanup in Painter and then cropped it in iPhoto. I like the playful strokes of color against the precision of the graph paper.

No comments: