Saturday, October 05, 2013

Another Heart Shaped Box as of October 5, 2013

Today I spent some time up at the studio at Porter Mill and worked on this project, a heart-shaped box that I am covering with collaged designs made from printed metallic ribbon. This was once a candy box (and if you look closely, you can still see some of the Turtles logo). I am still and forever working on the top of the box, which is going to have orange and purple stripes, with at gold border. Today I concentrated on the orange stripes because I have less of the orange ribbon. Progress is slow, but the stripes are beginning to appear. I call this "Another Heart-Shaped Box" because it isn't the first one I have made. If you want to see my first heart-shaped box project, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420/

No comments: