Friday, December 20, 2013

Another Heart Shaped Box as of December 20, 2013

Late this afternoon, I spent some time in the studio at Porter Mill, working on this project. I am using tiny pieces of printed metallic ribbon to cover this heart-shaped box with collage patterns. The box top is going to have stripes of purple and orange, which are just beginning to be visible. By the time I finished working, I didn't have enough natural light to get a good picture, so I had to turn on the lights to get this picture. Even though it made to harder to get a clear photo, it was nice to see the how the metallic ribbon reflects the light. I call this project "Another Heart Shaped Box" because I did one previously, a few years ago. You can see it if you follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420/

No comments: