Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Digital Daisies



Tonight I finished this little digital drawing of daisies. I started this several days ago using the Brushes app on my iPhone. I did as much cleanup as I could in the Brushes app, but I am basically painting with my finger on a tiny cell phone screen, so what I can do is limited. So tonight I opened the image in Painter on my desktop and did some cleanup with digital pastel. I made the pastel somewhat transparent to preserve the texture that you get in the Brushes app. Mostly I tried to cover up little white spaces near the edges of the flowers and in the background. So now this is done, and I am going to use these daisies to make things on the Zazzle site. But before I left Painter, I used this image to make a pattern. I also experimented with a woodcut version. I plan to post these soon, so you haven't seen the last of these daisies.

No comments: