Saturday, August 06, 2016

Another Heart Shaped Box (As of August 6, 2016)


This morning I went to Porter Mill and worked on this project for a while. I am covering a heart-shaped box with collage designs created from printed metallic ribbon. This box was created to hold candy for Valentine's day, Turtles, to be specific, as can still be seen on the label. I have covered the top of the box with orange and purple stripes (nearly finished), and am working on the gold border around the edges. At the same time, I am working on the underside of the box, using brown ribbon with little purple and green flowers plus some floral border accents. There's a long way to go, and it seems to take forever, but this isn't my first heart-shaped box project, so I am confident that persistence will pay off. If you want to see how my first heart-shaped box turned out, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: