Thursday, August 04, 2016

Electric Flowers with Border

A few days ago, I got the Prisma app for my iPhone, and I made a version of this image from one of my photos of some shrubbery. I have been thinking about making this into a pattern, so tonight I got started. I did some basic editing and cropped the original image to get this composition. I opened the image in Painter and did a trial run, but decided that I needed to add a border. So I added 20 pixels to all sides and filled the border with black. Then I tried again to make a pattern, and it worked much better. I plan to post it here tomorrow.

No comments: