Friday, September 23, 2016

Through a Window (Baltimore Penn Station)


Now that I am back home from my travels, I am editing some photos. The timeline is tangled because it was a complicated trip and I was too busy to blog in "real time". At the end of the Colorado part of the trip, Aunt Edy flew back to Boston with me and after several days visiting in Beverly, we boarded an Amtrak train to go to Baltimore, where she is moving. I had a chance to see some cousins and catch a sneak peek at the new house. But then it was time to catch the train back to Boston. My excellent adventure with Aunt Edy was over and I was sorry to see it end. I looked out the window at the train station, and the scene seemed to match my mood, so I took this picture. There will be more adventures with Aunt Edy in Baltimore. Time to board.

No comments: