Thursday, February 09, 2017

Apple Store Abstract


On February 5, the day before my birthday, we went out to dinner for an early celebration.  Afterward, we stopped to check out the new Apple store, recently relocated to Lynnfield.  My husband suggested that I check out the new iPad pro, so I did.  The new iPad pro takes a stylus, and the demos in the store were loaded up with Procreate, a drawing program I have been thinking about.  So I played around with the stylus and Procreate for a few minutes, just trying things out.  I made a few strokes and changed some colors, and then it was time to leave, so I took a quick picture.  Little did I know that a new iPad was already on its way to my house, a birthday present from my family. I now I have my new iPad pro and stylus, and have installed the Procreate app on my iPad as well as my phone, so there will be more images to come.  But meanwhile, here is my first image, my little drawing from the Apple Store. Today I opened the image in Painter to remove some reflections, and then cropped it to get this composition.


No comments: