Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Portrait of Us (As of Mar. 15, 2017)


This morning I kept going with this project.  This is a portrait of a couple on vacation in Greece. They are riding a motorbike along a coast road, and are wearing helmets and sunglasses.  My reference is one of their vacation photos. Today I started by making some adjustments to the lines of the man's helmet. and did some cleanup on the background.  I took out a ruler and re-set the horizon line, and then did some work on the foreground on the right.  By using the computer to zoom in on the photo, I can get a better idea of what is there, but I can also get a lot of information from the reflection in the sunglasses, which shows a path along a sea wall. I plan to continue with that part of the painting tomorrow.  Then there is some cleanup to do, but i am hoping to deliver the finished work next week.

No comments: