Thursday, September 07, 2017

Another Heart Shaped Box as of Sept. 7, 2017


It's been a while since I worked on this project, but it's September and time to get back to it. This morning I went to the studio to work on this for a while. This heart-shaped box once held candies for Valentine's Day (Turtles, as you can see).  Now I am covering it with collaged patterns made with printed metallic ribbon. I have already done a lot of work on the top of the box, decorated with orange and purple stripes. There is still more to do with the top, but today I concentrated on the bottom of the box., which is going to be brown with purple and green floral accents.  I call this project "Another Heart Shaped Box" because it's not the first.  If you want to see my first heart-shaped box, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: