Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Driving Towards Vail


Well, it has been a very busy summer, and I am finally getting started editing some of the photos that I took in Colorado.  In June, we flew to Denver and met up with friends from Brazil that we met 50 years ago.  (In 1968, we met in married student housing at the University of Colorado.  We were newlyweds and so were they.) So this trip to Colorado was to celebrate our respective 50th wedding anniversaries as well as 50 years of friendship.  Our friends had never been to Vail, so that was our first destination.  I took pictures on the way.  Tonight I cropped this image out of one of the photos.  After all this time, I was still amazed to see snow in June above the treeline.  Tonight I also made a posterized version of this image, which I plan to post here tomorrow.

No comments: