Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Unpredictable Bouquet (Video Replay)




Yesterday I posted a digital drawing that I made on the Procreate app on my iPad.  As you draw, Procreate captures a "stroke-by-stroke" video.  As I said yesterday, I decided to call this "Unpredictable Bouquet" because I was trying out a new brush (based on triangles).  It didn't act as expected (as you will see in the video) and in addition, there seemed to be a disconnect between the colors I chose in the app and the colors that the brush put down. Also, I hadn't charged my stylus so was working with my bare hands (essentially digital finger-painting). I am posting this video so you can see the process. As I said yesterday, I felt like I was in a rodeo, just trying to stay on that horse.  But I kept going, and things got better.  Often true in art, and also in life.




No comments: