Friday, October 14, 2005

Little House on Antrim Coast


Little House on Antrim Coast
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Mel is spending ten days in Belfast, so I decided to post an image of Northern Ireland. This is from my first visit there. We drove up the Antrim Coast road, and spectacular views just kept coming, so I took pictures from a moving car with my disposable camera. Recently, I cropped this image out of one of those photos. After the image was cropped, I was happy with the composition but the image was too blurry, with color seeming to "bleed" outside the lines. So I opened the file in Painter IX and edited it to clean up some of the lines of the house. I left the rest of the image alone because the soft edges seem to work with the hills and clouds in the distance.

No comments: