Monday, November 14, 2005

Crimson Leaves


Crimson Leaves
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

We have been having cool nights and some nice warm days, so we are finally getting those brilliant red leaves I have been waiting to see. We are trying to take advantage of the good weather while it lasts by taking a lot of walks. I can't resist photographing the autumn leaves. I took this picture at Long Hill Gardens over the past week, just finishing up the unused film in a couple of disposable cameras from a recent trip. Yesterday I got the photos back and edited some of them last night. The color in this image is just as it came out of the camera. I did crop the image just a bit to focus on the tree, but that's it. Is this brilliant crimson due to the magic of nature or due to the magic of Kodak film?

No comments: