Monday, December 12, 2005

Scene from the Train (Between Boston and New York City)


Scene from the Train (Between Boston and New York City)
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

This is a photograph that I took from the train on my recent trip to New York. I edited this picture tonight from film I just had developed. I decided to post this because two of our Irish visitors took the same train today from Boston to go to New York City. I told them to be sure to sit on the left-hand side to catch the coastal views. Despite the amazing scenery, it was a challenge to get a good pictures from the train. The train windows darken the image, not to mention my pesky flash which decided to go off whether I wanted it to or not.) So it took some editing to salvage this picture. But I like the composition and the effect of the muted colors.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Just browsing..........enjoying your art selections! so pretty!
I am from No. Calif and see no snow..........