Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rio Lima Seen Through the Bridge


Rio Lima Seen Through the Bridge
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Here's another image of Portugal. This is from my very first trip there. I cropped this from a picture I took of Rio Lima as we drove across the bridge, headed north from Porto to Vigo, Spain. Tonight, I adjusted the brightness, contrast, and saturation to try to make it possible to see both the bridge and behind it, the scenery and its reflection in the river. We see so much of life from moving cars. It isn't always possible to stop to take a picture, so I decided long ago to take a picture if I really want to, even when it seems unlikely that it will come out. Sometimes I am disappointed with the result, but sometimes I am pleasantly surprised.

No comments: