Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quiet Street in Costa Nova Ilhava, Portugal


Quiet Street in Costa Nova Ilhava, Portugal
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Here is an image of Costa Nova Ilhava, the Portuguese town with striped houses which I mentioned a few days ago, the location of the wonderful bakery. When I looked through my photos to find a good picture of Costa Nova, I was frustrated. The original version of this photo had the best view of the houses, but a row of cars was blocking the view, there were many wires, and even a satellite dish. But I did like the view of the striped houses. So I did some digital editing: a little cutting, a little pasting, and a little digital airbrush with Painter IX, and as the little street in Costa Nova Ilhava became quieter, I decided it was good enough to post.

No comments: