Monday, March 20, 2006

Strawberries in the Colandar


Strawberries in the Colandar
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Today is the first day of spring, but here north of Boston, it was just above freezing and windy, with no sign of spring anywhere. But you have to take spring where you can find it, and I found signs of spring at the grocery store, in the form of strawberries on sale. I bought some, and before serving them up for dinner, I used my phonecam for a little photo shoot in the kitchen sink. After dinner, I loaded the images into the computer, and found I had to do some adjusting to get the color and lighting to come out right. Then I cropped the images to get the composition I was after. I like this one the best of the group, maybe because of the contrast of the pattern of the colander with the pattern of the strawberry seeds

No comments: