Sunday, April 02, 2006

Colors at Singing Beach


Colors at Singing Beach
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Today Heather suggested a walk on Singing Beach, so we took the dogs up to Manchester-by-the-Sea. It was warm but windy, and as usual, loads of people were walking up and down the beach, most of them accompanied by their dogs. Besides the hilarity of hundreds of dogs playing on the beach, we had a beautiful show of sound and color. The water seemed to sparkle because of the wind, and the waves were crashing and roaring on the sand. I was looking at the different colors that were in the water today, from the deep blue at the horizon to the subtle periwinkle blue reflected by the water over the wet sand. I wanted to capture those layers of color, so I took a few pictures of the ocean with my phonecam, and this is the one I like the best.

No comments: