Wednesday, July 26, 2006

At the Hair Dresser's (Self Portrait Photo)


At the Hair Dresser's (Self Portrait Photo)
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

I am going to my high school reunion next week, so I had a hair appointment scheduled for today. George cuts my hair and he is the best! While George was drying my hair, I started taking pictures with my phonecam. George decided to have fun too, and helped me by creating some special effects with the hair dryer. This is my favorite of the pictures I took today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi randi that picture looks awsome im glad i could join the fun with you today. Keep up the good work your good friend/stylist george see you at the salon!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great! Any woman willing to post a image of her self like this is one of the few females that isn't afraid of a little self deprecation, lacks vanity, and no doubt has a large helping of justified self confidence. Keep up the art Randi,