Thursday, August 10, 2006

Evening Clouds


Evening Clouds
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

This day was full of stresses and worries. And then there was the news. Are the skies friendly or not? This question matters to me because I count on air travel to help me connect with people I love who are far away. . . .After dinner, at the end of a day full of tasks to do, there was just one more errand, so I went outside to put something in the trash. On my way out the door, I looked up at the sky and saw the most amazing pink and purple clouds behind the trees. I suddenly felt much better and I took a quick picture with my phonecam. It took less than a minute to walk back to the alley with the trash, but when I came back, the clouds were already gone. But the sense of peace and comfort did not vanish with those evening clouds.

No comments: