Monday, September 18, 2006

Portuguese Vineyard


Portuguese Vineyard
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

I didn't have time to paint today, but I did spend some time dealing with this painting! This is a watercolor of Portugal that I painted a few years ago. In fact, it is one of the first of the series. (I take photos during my visits, and then later, base my watercolors on those photos.) Tomorrow evening I am going to Manchester, New Hampshire, to hang a show of my watercolors of Portugal. But just last night, I saw that the glass on this painting was cracked, so this morning I took it in for a quick glass repair and just picked it up a few minutes ago, right at the five o'clock traffic rush. But now I will be able to hang the whole set of twelve paintings tomorrow as I had planned.

No comments: