Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Topsfield Fair at Night


Topsfield Fair at Night
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Last night, my daughter and I made what has become our annual visit to the Topsfield Fair. It makes me feel like a kid to go to the fair, maybe because it reminds me of going to the Colorado State Fair when I was growing up. Yesterday was the last day of the Topsfield Fair, and we didn't get there till after five. But we had great weather, and had great fun in a short amount of time. We sampled strawberry shortcake, fried dough, and apple cider, and watched a greased pole climbing contest. By then, it was getting dark, and the lights were coming on in the midway. I love to watch the rides, and I took lots of pictures with my phonecam. Tonight, I edited my photos on the computer, and decided that this is the one I like the best.

No comments: