Sunday, November 19, 2006

Circle Pendant (Found Object and Beads with Purple Leather Cord)


Circle Pendant (Found Object and Beads with Purple Leather Cord)
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

In my spare time, which does not exist at the moment, I am trying to get ready for Open Studios at Red Brick, which takes place in two weeks. I plan to display some of my jewelry as well as my paintings. I make pendants from found objects. The other day, I noticed a photo in my digital camera of one such necklace. I had been trying experimenting with photographing jewelry. (Even though jewelry will generally hold still for you, taking pictures of jewelry is harder than it looks.) Tonight I transferred the image to my computer. I adjusted the contrast and decided to crop the photo, and here it is.

No comments: