Thursday, May 10, 2007

Birch Tree and Pond (Original Photo)


Birch Tree and Pond (Original Photo) Originally uploaded by randubnick

This is a photo that I took a few days ago during a morning walk. I liked the way the birch tree looked against the blue water so I took a picture, and this is the photo just as it looked straight out of the phonecam. I really like the composition as it is, but when I looked at the photo, I was a little distracted by one tree in the background that doesn't seem to be really leafing out. I tried cropping the photo to take out that tree, but it completely changed the balance of the composition, so I decided I would rather leave it in than crop the photo. So here it is. Still, I wondered if there wasn't something else I could do to solve the problem. . . . (To be continued.)

No comments: