Saturday, October 20, 2007

Autumn Leaves in Lexington


Autumn Leaves in Lexington (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

According to the news, autumn leaves in Massachusetts are less colorful than usual this year because of climate change. That's probably true, but you can still see great fall color around here. Last week, I drove out to Lexington, Massachusetts, and the trees were beautiful all the way. I took a walk downtown to see some of the galleries, and just as I was walking back toward the parking lot, I saw this view. I loved the combination of colorful leaves against the brick, so I looked up and took a picture with my phonecam. This is the image as it came out of the camera. When I got home, I tried cropping the image to improve on the rather quirky composition. But I finally decided that I like the photo best just as it is.

No comments: