Saturday, May 31, 2008

Heart Shaped Box, Edge of Top (As of May 29)


Heart Shaped Box, Edge of Top (As of May 29) Originally uploaded by randubnick

I went to the studio on Thursday to work on this project. (This is a collage and decoupage project made by pasting pieces of printed metallic ribbons onto a box that once held a Mother's Day gift from my daughter.) Yesterday I posted a view of the box seen from above. Here is another photo of it as it looked on Thursday. This view shows the progress on the edge of the lid, which I am covering with red and gold paisley patterned ribbon. I don't have much of this pattern left because I used a lot of it in my last decoupage and collage project (see Ribbon Roses Tray).I have been worrying about not having enough of this pattern to cover the entire rim, but I keep finding more scraps of red and gold paisley.

No comments: