Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Red Boat at Kennebunkport (Digital Woodcut with Color Set)


Red Boat at Kennebunkport (Digital Woodcut with Color Set) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Here is one more go at the image of a red boat seen through a screened window of a Kennebunkport restaurant. Yesterday I posted a digital woodcut of the image, created with Painter IX. This image is also a digital woodcut created with Painter IX, but this time I used a color set. I also used a color overlay and the "magic wand" tool to get the teal green color at the bottom and sides of the image. While I was at it, I used some digital pastel to cover up a pesky advertisement on one of the boats. This image is far from where I began when I saw the boat through the window at Kennebunkport, but this is the version of the image that I like best.

No comments: